Join us online and earn EPP Hours!
LEADERSHIP WEBINAR SERIES
Brought to you by IIMC in partnership with the Professional Development Academy
The Leadership Webinar Series
The primary purpose of the International Institute of Municipal Clerks (IIMC) is to provide education and professional development programs and opportunities for its members. IIMC recognizes that education and professional development are important to every member and that educational needs are diverse throughout the world. The educational philosophy of “No Clerk Left Behind” remains in the forefront as IIMC offers extensive educational programs and courses through a variety of methods, including our newest opportunity for members: The Leadership Webinar Series in partnership with the Professional Development Academy. Any one of the webinars can be taken by itself or in a series format of all fourteen. It has been noted that each is beneficial and collectively they are a game-changer for Clerks facing increased complexity, constrained resources, and the growing need to do more with less.
What Is The Cost?
You can enroll in one webinar for $75 or enroll in all 14 webinars for just $900.
Enroll in all 14 webinars & SAVE $150!
Earn Up To 14 Hours For Your EPP
Are you looking to gain additional hours for your Education PLUS Program (EPP)?
1 Webinar = 1.5 Hours
Webinar Series Topics
1. Navigating the Complexity of Change
2. Being Cyber Ready – Dissecting the Anatomy of a Breach
3. Strategic Thinking, Planning, Forming, and Implementing
4. Aligning Mission, Vision, and Values with Action
5. Building a High-Performing Team on the Foundation of Trust
6. Bridging the Generational Divide in our Workforce
7. Leading Virtual Teams – It’s Different
8. Preparing for the Digital Transformation
9. Demystifying Data Analytics for Better Decision-Making
10. Managing VUCA with Mindset and Positive Leadership Strategies
11. Balancing the Science of Management with the Art of Leadership
12. Communicating on Purpose for Better Outcomes
13. Applying Situational Leadership for Improved Performance
14. Leading and Following – How Teams Form and Culture Gets Established
Don’t miss your chance.
Learn more about other Leadership programs offered by the Professional Development Academy.
© 2023 Professional Development Academy